Thanks.

She looks mighty yar - I look forward to comin' aboard and splicing the
mainbrace sometime, me hearty!

Although I could retire now I want to sell my house first and do it all at
once. I put it on the market earlier this year, but took it off again. I'll put
it up for sale again in the New Year and hopefully it will sell. I've moved
away from the idea of living in Paris to having a place over here on the South
coast and a place in Avignon, and splitting my time between them. The place in
France will have to wait until the exchange rate has improved though. Living in
Paris would not be different enough from living in London, and the pollution is
worse, although I really like being there and want to spend more time there.
Avignon is superb, ticks all my boxes.

Heave away! Haul away!