Oh, Ebay is so 20th century, but then again so is the KX I guess.

On 11/20/2019 2:14 PM, Postmaster wrote:
It's described as an "Excelent+++" Pentax KX... yet the listing states
the light meter doesn't work! Personally I'd say that justifies
removing the "+++". And the "excellent", too.

By the way, I've seen lots of examples of the Pentax KX, but ones in
which the light meter *does* work are exceedingly rare. I had a broken
one once and came to the conclusion that it was the 8-pin IC (probably
a dual op-amp) that had failed. It's a surface-mount DIP on a flexible
circuit board so I never bothered trying to identify it and source a
replacement because it just would have been too much of a pain in the
arse.

--
Any idiot can shoot with a Canon, Nikon, or Sony, it takes a special kind of
idiot to use a Pentax.