Hi Paul, I'm glad it brightened up your day. It's quite surreal here
today, the smoke is so thick over Sydney that the sun is rendered a
deep red, it feels like we're living in a Sci-Fi movie.

HI Brian, You should do it (assuming that it's not all cinders by
then), some of the gardens were as good as I've seen in Europe. The
Waratahs were almost perfect samples, very  impressive.

Cheers,