Is this thing on?

So, back in 2009 I went to the GFM NPW.  Pretty sure that's the year
Cotty was there.  Might have been 2008.  Anyway, I'm very slowly
digging through film scans and have come across some portraits taken
on the Mountain.  I'll add them to the gallery as I find them.  The
first two are Mark and Doug.  Clearly, there is Pentax content, but
these were taken with a Mamiya C220 TLR.  Probably on Tri-X or Plus-X.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fivetoedsloth/albums/72157712645573598

I think I've enjoyed the NPW for the camaraderie most of all.  The
nature photography bit is nice, but PDML folks make it worth the trip.
See youse this Spring!

--
Scott Loveless
Camp Hill, PA  USA