Sorry for the loss of your little guy, Jeffery.  Sounds like your partner is "on the mend" and that's good.

-p

On 1/20/2020 9:21 PM, Jeffery Johnson | Photo Captures by Jeffery wrote:
The past few weeks here have been worrisome, stressful and emotionally draining. My partner of 28 years had to be put in the hospital last Saturday. He had been getting weak and was staying in bed a lot. He has had a fatty cyst on his lower back that has never given him trouble but with him laying down a lot it ended up getting infected. This caused him to get an infection and with his liver damage it wasn't sending signals to his body that he had the infection. Got him home this past Thursday from the hospital with a hole in his lower back where they opened it to drain the infection and other fluids. It has to be packed and bandaged everyday. He is still weak but is way better than he was before we got him to the hospital.

Tiny our 18 year old sweet little tea cup chihuahua passed away today. He had worried himself sick about his daddy and started not eating or drinking. When I would come in from being at the hospital each day I would love on him and he would spend time with me but then would go and lay back down waiting on his daddy to come home. Last Friday I rushed him to the vet as he was still lethargic and very weak. The vet did all he could for him but his tiny heart just couldn't take anymore and he died mid day today. Once the ground has thawed some I will be burying him with his favorite toy, a small little bear.

So I have been taking care of my partner and now I am mourning and hurting from the loss of our four legged son.

--
Paul Sorenson
Studio1941

Sooner or later "different" scares people.