On 1/31/2020 8:29 AM, David J Brooks wrote:
For quite a while now when i go to print something on my Epson 2400 it just
feeds sheets through the machine. It does this for anywhere from 3-6 times
and then it will grab the paper normally and print

Any ideas as to why. Rolls dirty, wore out ?? communication issues.??

Dave

I'm not sure if this will help, but my Epson 4800 was doing the same thing and it turned out that a little flap in the paper ejection section, I presume it covers a sensor, had become dislodged. Putting it back where it belongs cured my printer. I believe that our printers are pretty much the same except for size.

bill