I have it on very credible word that my beautiful bicycle was sold and resold
three times on the day it was stolen, and chopped for parts by that same
evening. It doesn't exist any more. :(

The good news is that my insurance company acted quickly, positively, and
settled the claim I made for the theft within 48 hours. I've just deposited the
settlement check today. IN the week and a half since the theft and the notice
of the claim settlement, I've acquired a new frame (Salsa Beargrease frame set)
and all the parts to build a new bike have been received by my friends at the
local dealership. The new bike will be built tomorrow. :)

I'd meant to send a thank you to everyone who offered their condolences and
support on this and other forums, but honestly haven't been in my right mind
until just yesterday-today. I've been documenting the process on FaceBook, for
those who follow me there. My apologies; thank you all for your kindness and
notes of support. I really appreciate it.

This was a terrible time, it ripped my guts out. I'd rather not discuss it
further, need to put it all into the past.
Thanks!