> On Mar 13, 2020, at 2:09 AM, Bulent Celasun <bulent.cela...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Welcome Olga,
>
> Looking at your two portraits,
> I must say you certainly look far more experienced than you declared.
Before Larry loaned me his K-3 I just shot pictures with my phone, putting
everything I could in the center of the frame. Larry talked, showed, and
helped. I think I mentioned his nearly infinite patience.
> That must be a good sign of talent.
Thank you!
It could be beginner’s luck, in my experience that’s definitely a thing.
But in my case it is also help of a much, much more experienced photographer.