I am using Lightroom 6.14, which is no longer supported by updates. When I am opening DNG files I get a pop up telling me that I need to update Camera Raw to maintain full compatibility or some such.
There is no "yes I know" tick box on the pop up to make it go away.

Short of buying into the subscription version or changing software, neither of which I am prepared to do, is there any way to make this go away permanently?

thanks

bill