You had an ugly old for a long time... glad you only have an ugly COLD now..
xoxo
ann

On 3/22/2020 2:39 PM, Paul Stenquist wrote:
Got my test results today. Negative. I have an ugly old.

On Mar 22, 2020, at 1:13 PM, Paul Stenquist <pnstenqu...@comcast.net> wrote:

I’ve been sick for 10 days now and was tested a week ago. Still no results but
I did go through a few days of not really wanting to eat, although I didn’t
have any stomach issues. The hospital has said I don’t have the flu.

Paul