At least it is a respectable looking building, well worth restoring. My GGFather & his younger brother emigrated from Ireland to Kingwilliamstown, Eastern Cape, South Africa in the late 1800's. The brother became the proprietor of the Masonic Hotel which still stands today but it now looks like a sleazy dump with the current owner making a living from the off-sales. No chance of being declared a National Monument! This image is from Google Earth:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/wisselstroom/49696156366/

Alan C