> On 5 Apr 2020, at 11:03, mike wilson <m.9.wil...@ntlworld.com> wrote:
>

>> On 05 April 2020 at 08:33 Bob Pdml <pdm...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>

>> Interesting set of photos, particularly if you know London. This is what
>> it’s like when i cycle through (permitted daily exercise):
>>
>> https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/in-pictures-52155029
>
> Yesterday, about 19:00 GMT, there were 12 aeroplanes in GB airspace and four
> of those were in transit from Yurp to the US.  The only thing flying in Norge
> was an air ambulance helicopter......

That’s extraordinary really. I cycled up to Kew Bridge and back today and
normally when I’m there all you can here is aeroplanes approaching or leaving
Heathrow. Today i didn’t remark on their absence, but I was cycling with my
hearing aids in, which i don’t usually do, and all I could hear was the
unaccustomed racket made by delivery scooters as they approach.

https://adobe.ly/2Rclc7c