Well, Hello yourself.

Glad to hear that you're (so far) successfully weathering the storm.

Tell Ashley I said hello too.

On 4/20/2020 19:36:03, ann sanfedele wrote:
Guys and girls, forgive me for being in lurk mode - I am looking at Peso;s and reading bits and pieces but not up to comments or sending PEso;s right now Kinda feel the need to do more AFK stuff.. occasional appearances on Fb ecause I have two friends I play WORDS With FRIENDS with I need to cling to.

Ashley and I are fine - well fed and comfortable.  neighborhood quiet and pretty much very respectful.. I go out for provisions about twice a week which is nicer than having deliveries and actually a lot safer.

Just wanted to pop in and say hello

ann