> On May 9, 2020, at 9:33 AM, Godfrey DiGiorgi <godfreydigio...@me.com> wrote:
>
> A couple of pinhole photographs...
>
> Art Shop Mural :: https://flic.kr/p/2iZfsWw
> Mailbox 208 :: https://flic.kr/p/2iZh3No
>
> Both made in Japan Town, San Jose this week, using the SuperSense 6/66
> Instant Pinhole Camera with Polaroid SX-70 B&W film, with the bellows set to
> position #2, the 0.12mm pinhole, for 4 seconds.
>
> They mark a particular moment for me: They are the last two exposures of the
> first pack of film I've put through this camera where *all* eight exposures
> were actually successfully, usefully exposed. :) The film has progressed in
> quality to where this is possible now … It wasn't possible four-five years
> ago when I bought the camera!

The art shop mural turned out pretty nice.  I am impressed at the money and
effort that you expended on reducing the inherent image quality of your
photographic system so that you could spend even more effort on regaining some
of that image quality.  You’ve already eliminated the lens, and pretty much
found the lowest reliability photographic medium, about the only place you can
go from here is an etch-a-sketch taped onto the back of a camera obscura.  I’m
looking forward to the results of your next venture.

--
Larry Colen
l...@red4est.com