On 5/16/2020 03:31:06, Alan C wrote:
Good day, all

I recently contacted Jack Davis & received this news from his wife of 63 years which she has graciously allowed me to share:

Jack suffered a heart attack on New Year's Eve. They put a stent in his heart and he is doing well, however, it has taken a toll on his health.  He is 88 years old so is a bit slower and has not been out taking many pictures. He has been unable to remember how to use the computer and is struggling with some memory loss. He truly enjoyed all of the PDML people and sharing information and pictures with them. He loved photography and was grateful for having a place to be able to know others who have the same interests. I read your e-mail to him and he was happy to know you contacted him. Yes, it would be fine if you share this information with the PDML list. He found great joy in knowing the people on the list and misses not being able to participate at this time. Thanks for your interest and caring. Hopefully he will be able to rebound soon.

Alan C

I hope he'll continue to get better.