Things went pear shaped today:
https://apnews.com/af68eaf0d8ed43d7b0e9c9ba6836b993?fbclid=IwAR2RL7BxwPHgjBqOTHOkcCr4je15awYPuF853WuNsKDVpL0KZDPnxTfDQdQ

TLDR; TORONTO (AP) — A Canadian aerobatic jet crashed into a British Columbia
neighborhood Sunday during a flyover intended to boost morale during the
pandemic, killing one crew member, seriously injuring another and setting a
house on fire. Video appeared to show the plane’s crew ejecting.

--
Larry Colen
l...@red4est.com