Well, there you go ... start saving your bottle caps**

On 6/2/2020 00:57:22, Larry Colen wrote:

On Jun 1, 2020, at 9:54 PM, Bill <anotherdrunken...@gmail.com> wrote:

At F8, it doesn't have an MTF curve, it has a slightly wavy straight line
clinging to the top of the graph. I've never seen anything like that before.
The sample pictures I have seen are stunning.

That’s exactly what I need, a lens that shows every photographic and aesthetic
mistake I make in stunning detail.

--
Larry Colen
l...@red4est.com