I just found out they are making masks...  I wrote to ask if I could get a mask instead of a sample (8" sq or fat quarter) to qualify me for selling a particular design..

Here is a link to the designs of mine that are up there and listed to sell, btw

https://www.spoonflower.com/profiles/ann_sanfedele?sort=bestselling

Haven't done any new stuff for them - and haven't sold anything either - though I have a few fans

Good luck with your projecct!

xo