I've seen it occasionally & I have a Flickr account. It should also have a countdown until it will display the photo whenever that ad page pops up.

For some reason it doesn't display the photo (for me) when the timer expires & I have to scroll right manually ... which means sometimes I then have to scroll back to see the photo.

I've only seen it since Flickr got sold to SmugMug.