On 26/7/20, Henk Terhell, discombobulated, unleashed:

>A flip out screen is extremely useful in taking pictures of flowers and
>mushrooms or critters close to the ground. Also for landscapes when on a
>tripod.
>For me this is one of the most valued features of my K-1.

I also value a flip-out screen. But on top of that I prefer a fully
articulating screen that flips out, then can rotate in both directions, and
even fully close again with the screen facing inwards and not visible at all. I
have it on an Olympus Pen F and love it. So much so that I'm considering an
OM-D EM-1 mark II camera as another body with the same feature. (The original
OM-D EM-1 just has a flip-up screen.)

I'm really enjoying the M43 concept. I can easily get my head around the lenses
and their angle of acceptance, and there's some big bonuses, particular at the
long end. My A*85/1.4 is awesome on M43 and with the 5 axis IS, is so usable
handheld.

Actually I don't have any Oly lenses. The A*85 is joined by a 24/2.8 and a
50/1.4 - love using these lenses - they all have adapters on them for easy
swapping out.

The other two are Samyang 12/2 and Voigtlander 15/4.5

Enjoying the mirrorless life!

--

  Cheers
    Cotty