I like that pano.  Must have been a calm day for those reflections.  House
sparrows are common as muck around here (I've always assumed they're common
everywhere).

That creosote photo reminds me of the time I coated some timber for the garden
with linseed oil.  I didn't really enjoy it that much.

Cheers,
Dave