G'day Pete

Good to here from you in Lockdown Melbourne.  Hang in there - the case numbers
are dropping.

Watching case numbers up here with some trepidation but they seem to be holding
steady at around 10 or less per day, for now.

Interesting photo - but the somewhat sombre feeling to it seems to fit the mood
of most of us these days.

Cheers & stay safe
Brian W