Thanks to all for looking!

Larry, Dan, and Paul, - thank you for your comments!

Larry, thank you for the your suggestions.

The loss of the detail was intentional - as a step toward "impressionistic" style, - to convey the mood but not necessarily the anatomy of the flower. For that reason, I also didn't clone out that grass stem on the right (which I've removed on the "realistic" version), - it contributes to the color of the image overall, balancing out the flower.

It is not that I am big fan of Monet; rather, I thought with this photo I could achieve a similar effect, and to convey the mood I liked.

Cheers,

Igor