Years ago, I was driving through   VT and stopped for gas and liquid
refreshment before crossing the Connecticut into NH.  The stop was a.t an
internet, and the road had changed since my last trip there.  A sign on the
road off to the right said "Hanover," and did a sign on the road straight
ahead. Since the intersection had changed since my last trip, I asked the
store owner if it made any difference which road I took.  "Not to me it
don't," came the reply.

Dan Matyola
*https://tinyurl.com/DJM-Pentax-Gallery