THe whole gallery is really nice, but I do have faves - NIcolai's stormy sky and Ralf's Calais move me most, but Rick's is my wish I were there photo... and I love the comment it makes about the relationship betwen the fence and the tree that is growing around it and the other that was cut down...
makes one wonder about the sequence of events.

ann