I think that one's totaled. Probably twisted the frame too much for it to be salvageable.

I'm guessing that was his car. Did you get any pics of hers?

On 9/6/2020 04:36:54, Alan C wrote:
Motor accidents are such a waste. Too many hooligans. Would that SUV be repaired or simply written off? Over here repair costs have become so prohibitive that insurance companies are quick to write off. Panel beaters then buy the wrecks at bargain basement prices & repair them for re-sale anyway. (Or you can take a reduced insurance payout & have the vehicle repaired by a back-yard shop).

Alan C