The Artificial Intelligence program of the Dutch nature observation reporting site waarneming.nl shows > 99 % assurance for your picture that it is the striolatum ("bruinrode"). The vulgatum ("steenrode") species may be recognized by their long "drooping mustache".

Of course I haven't reported this one.

Henk