> On Sep 11, 2020, at 1:32 PM, Toine <to...@repiuk.nl> wrote:
>
> Weird scene and no children playing. Timestamp lists 19:00.

Yes, I decided that I had a serious sushi deficiency in my diet and was on my
way to pick up dinner.

> The sky is also
> orange at noon?

It was orange all day.

This site is an interesting airflow forecasting sowing the smoke levels

https://www.ventusky.com/?p=38.55;-121.68;6&l=pm25

This one is a historical that shows the clouds and smoke, you can click on a
longer period if you want to go back to Wednesday

https://www.star.nesdis.noaa.gov/GOES/sector_band.php?sat=G17&sector=wus&band=GEOCOLOR&length=60

--
Larry Colen
l...@red4est.com