I have been a keen user of LZ since its first days. I have learned photo
processing using it. LZ Project (the living sequel) has also been fine. I
had to leave LZP due mostly to my software driver problems. I do not know
its current state.  Now I am a darktable user. I recommend it to anyone
using Linux (also available for W. ). Learning İt takes time for sure. I
consider it time well spent.                               Bulent (on
cellphone!).
22 Eyl 2020 Sal, saat 17:06 tarihinde Dale H. Cook <

http://patoloji.gen.tr
http://celasun.wordpress.com/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/bc_the_path/
http://photo.net/photodb/user?user_id=2226822