ah - good choice..  I have all my medical stuff (not counting Ashley's) postponed to 2021 as nothing is absolutely needed and I will  not have had to pay my Medicare deductable this year at all. Got necessary prescriptions resumed without needing a visit.

Glad you are not in such pain that you couldnt wait

ann