Congrats Paul for this well written article with beautiful pics.

Henk

Op 2020-10-18 om 14:05 schreef Paul Stenquist:
For most of my live I’ve been very fortunate in that my interests — my passions
— have often led to a happy place, a stream of income. Now my birds have paid
off at least in a small way. From the At Home section of the Sunday NY Times:
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/17/at-home/backyard-birding.html
By the way I wanted to get deeper into the photo side of things and, in the
first draft had even described my Pentax rig, but my Times editor didn’t want
it to sound too expensive.
Paul