Thanks for the link and the heads up!

The Wife (now widow) of my College roommate is Laula Cunningham Wilson.
She was Avedon's assistant and an accomplished photographer in her own
right.  She published an interesting photography book about how Avedon
worked while chronicling The American West:

*https://tinyurl.com/avedonAmWest <https://tinyurl.com/avedonAmWest>*

For movie fans. Laura is also the Mother of the Wilson Brothers, Luke,
Owen, and Andrew.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/14oPRuVD_Pvslr0lpCsajFD9qSTEMo9TN/view?usp=sharing

Dan Matyola
*https://tinyurl.com/DJM-Pentax-Gallery