What caught my attention about this adapter is that it seems to be striving to provide full support to older lenses. AFAIK, most K to E mount adapters do not support auto focus or even in body aperture control. Cam auto focus and physical aperture controls seemed insurmountable hurdles for adapters.  I know folks who have upgraded to Sony bodies while keeping their existing non-Pentax brand lenses, it would be nice to have that option for Pentax glass.

It is yet to be seen how well the Monster adapter works and how much it will cost, though.

Mark