"Outdoors" dining with the fully-enclosed "outdoors" defeats the purpose and it is ridiculous. There was even a news segment about that on one of the major TV networks last week. (And, IMHO, in some cases, it might be even worse than a properly done "indoors", - because such "outdoors" lacks HVAC-driven air circulation.)

I never know if it is a mis-directed inventiveness or just a lack of thinking.
It's like making 1-inch holes in a strainer to let the water out easier...
(or holes in the face masks for easy-breathie...)

Igor