Doesn't everyone?

On 11/28/2020 1:58 AM, John Francis wrote:
On Fri, Nov 27, 2020 at 01:18:05PM -0800, Larry Colen wrote:
If I???m in the mood to be generous, I can see that want people to understand
that their goal is to make the act of taking photos to be fun and enjoyable,
but just using google translate, rather than have a native speaker in the
language of the majority of their customers is taking the shotgun they should
have used at the skeet range and pointing it squarely at their foot.
Wakashiro???s ???Product Stories??? might be eloquent and evocative in
Japanese, but the translation comes across as ???we don???t care about
performance so we???re putting all of our efforts into trivial stuff you
don???t care about to appeal to people that would rather use an iPhone anyways.
When I read those 'product Stories", the product research question that sprang
immediately to my mind was "Do people want fire that can be fitted nasally?"

--
Any idiot can shoot with a Canon, Nikon, or Sony, it takes a special kind of
idiot to use a Pentax.