DxO Optics Pro has correction modules for various camera body and lens  combination, and the K-3/Sigma 20-30 f3.5 is one of them, but looking at the file in another viewing program doesn't reveal any more noticeable barrel distortion.  In that respect the lens may be just that good.

On 12/7/2020 11:37 AM, Dale H. Cook wrote:

On 12/7/2020 11:00 AM, P. J. Alling wrote:

> This is an 1820's  vintage lighthouse long decommissioned surrounded on

> two sides by buildings taller than it's tower.

> It seems like a pretty good test of an Ultra Wide Angle.

That is a fine image. Did you need the ultrawide because you were close to the lighthouse?  I don't see any barrel distortion - is the lens that good or did you fix it in post?

--
Any idiot can shoot with a Canon, Nikon, or Sony, it takes a special kind of
idiot to use a Pentax.