Many thanks. Doug for the significant  contribution you have made over the years....and to all who contribute here.   For two decades plus, I've enjoyed the entertainment, skill sharpening information, etc. I've been a Pentax user since '68.  I joined the group looking to sharpen my skills when I needed to obtain better photographic results to support a new professional foray into the realm of forensics.  I was not disappointed.   And, I surely have enjoyed the entertainment.  I'm well into retirement now and the plans I once had to purchase a camera like the K1, have changed to focus on something small that i can carry around with ease and not worry about packing lenses around.   Although, I must admit that I'm tempted from occasionally to purchase a digital camera to go behind my M42 glass.

I do thank you all.  It has been a pleasant and quite educational journey.

Wishing all of you  the very best in the New Year.

Otis