Once I started paying attention I realized that mushrooms had been sprouting
all over my yard like, well they were popping up like something.
Unfortunately I didn’t start paying attention until after most of them were
past their prime.

I rather liked this scene:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/50851657086/in/album-72157717952369652/

Here’s another one I think turned out fairly nice:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/50850935313/in/album-72157717952369652/

For them that are interested in the whole set
https://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/albums/72157717952369652

And, if you’re a fan of clan MacAbre, I found a couple of dead spiders that
puffs of mold had done the “poodle cut” treatment to
https://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/albums/72157717947471357

--
Larry Colen
l...@red4est.com