On 1/19/2021 12:48:32, Bob Pdml wrote:
On 19 Jan 2021, at 17:44, Alan C <c...@lantic.net> wrote:

No, I disagree. There has been a general descent to the gutter in most areas
in the last 50 years. It almost seems as if people are competing for a
mega-slob gold medal. Churches just had to put up with it. Amazingly, most
people's hearts are still in the right place. FWIW, I was slammed for wearing
shorts to Church on a hot summer's day a couple of years ago so I now give my
shorts (which I normally wear all the year round) a rest on Sundays.

Alan C

So you go to church in your underwear?

If boxers wear boxer shorts and Jockey's wear jockey shorts ... what do you call a guy who doesn't wear any shorts?