I guess this is kind of and enablement post as well as a PESO. Ever since the destruction of my funky, 60's vintage Sigma* 12mm semi circular fish eye, which was pretty much a full frame fisheye on APS-C digital, I've been on the lookout for a good deal on a fisheye lens to use on my K-3 and K-5II.  A couple of weeks ago I was able to get a Like New in Box copy of the Pentax DA 10-17mm Fish Eye zoom and decided to test it out at Chatfield Hollow State Park, on their Circular Water Feature.  It was bitterly cold but the lens and camera didn't disappoint me, even if the rendering software did.

I've discovered something really annoying about DXO Optics Pro 9.  When applying corrections to the afore mentioned 10-17mm, it seriously defishes it by default.  I don't know how to tell it to not do this except by removing the lens correction module.  I'm going to contact DxO and ask them if they understand the point of a fish eye lens, because they apparently don't.

I'm too tired right now to try how to figure out how to get the full fish eye effect, so you'll just have to put up with the defished image for now.

http://webster26.epizy.com/peso/PESO--CircularWaterfall2021.html

Equipment: Pentax K-3 w/PENTAX DA 10-17mm f/3.5-4.5 ED (IF) Fish-Eye Zoom.

As usual comments are welcome but may be totally ignored.

* It wasn't labeled Sigma but that's who made those lenses, Waterhouse stops and all.

--
Any idiot can shoot with a Canon, Nikon, or Sony, it takes a special kind of
idiot to use a Pentax.