Some nice images...I particularly like ...653 and ...510.  Sounds like nice relaxing time spent.

-p

On 2/7/2021 3:24 AM, Larry Colen wrote:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/50917788191/in/album-72157718192076946/

I was in my backyard and noticed a pair of mallards, while I was trying to
photograph them, they decided they didn’t want my attention and floated a bit
downstream where there was cover from brush on  the river bank.  I tried to
photograph them from a spot downstream and noticed something that didn’t quite
look like a duck.  I pointed the bigma at it and it turned out to be a great
blue heron, something I don’t see many of in my backyard. I worked my way down,
taking pictures on the way, and long story short ended up about 25 feet
upstream of it.  We ended up spending so much time that even I ran out of
photos to take of it and just spent some time chilling by the edge of the
river, it seemed like an hour, but looking at the timestamps, it was only about
15 minutes like that, thought I did spend almost an hour all told between the
ducks, the heron, and a few photos of water over the rocks.

Full set for those that are interested, I’m pretty happy with the results:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/albums/72157718192076946

And if anyone likes that sort of thing, here’s one of the photos of water
running over rocks:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/50916965998/in/album-72157718194305658/

Everything shot with the bigma on the K-3 II.

--
Larry Colen
l...@red4est.com

--
%(real_name)s Pentax-Discuss Mail List

Paul Sorenson
Studio1941

Sooner or later "different" scares people.
--
%(real_name)s Pentax-Discuss Mail List