Yep, it’s a bad pic of my wife sleeping, but how it was taken is interesting.
It was shot in almost total darkness in the middle of the night with an iPhone
12 Max Pro in night mode. The Raw Image is 4032 x 3024 pixels. The stop is
f1.6. The exif data says 1/5 second but it took several seconds to record the
image. I have to investigate how that works. It’s cropped just a bit to
straighten the frame. It was so dark I couldn’t really see her, but held the
camera over her head. As I held it there, the frame grew brighter but did not
illuminate her in any way.  It’s not flattering, although I think my wife
always looks great. Whatever light the camera found cast some unfortunate
shadows, but I will be playing with this phone again soon. BTW, my last phone,
an iPhone 7 plus was over 4  years old and wouldn’t hold a charge for more than
four or five hours. So I treated myself to a new one. I had heard so much about
the 12 pro max camera that I had to have one.

https://www.photo.net/photo/18643308/Good-Night
--
%(real_name)s Pentax-Discuss Mail List