What? No color glossy photos with circles & arrows and a paragraph on the back of each one explaining what they were about?

On 2/15/2021 13:05:46, Daniel J. Matyola wrote:
Ken:
I have admitted photographs into evidence at trial many times over the past
46 years.  The legal standard, as you stated is that the witness (whether
the photographer or another person) must testify that the photograph is a
fair and accurate representation of the scene, object or person depicted at
the time in question.

Dan Matyola
Dan Matyola
*https://tinyurl.com/DJM-Pentax-Gallery