Yes, I was in contact with his wife. He was recovering from a stroke. I e-mailed again mid-year but received no reply.

Alan C

On 16-Feb-21 12:43 AM, Paul Sorenson wrote:
Has anyone heard any more about Jack Davis?  Early in 2020 someone had contact with his wife and he was recovering from an illness.  I tried contacting his friend, Brian Shul, but got no response.

-p