Impressive picture of the elephants! Looks rather scary getting so close to them.

Henk

Op 2021-02-18 om 10:37 schreef Alan C:
Our Kruger Park Season Ticket (Wild Card) expired yesterday. No point in renewing it until about August because the bush is so thick after the considerable summer rains making game viewing hopeless. We decided to finish off with breakfast at Letaba Camp. The image of the Letaba River from the stoep shows just how quickly last week's floodwaters have disappeared. Lucky Indian Ocean! Then scroll L for a shot of a herd of Ellies sauntering down the road. Why go bundu bashing when there is a perfectly good tarred road available? We had to reverse for about 500m before they turned off down a side track & disappeared into the greenery.

Letaba River back to a trickle after only a week. | Alan Cole | Flickr <https://www.flickr.com/photos/wisselstroom/50955524661/in/datetaken-public/>

K & HD 55-300

Alan C
--