We USED to have wild turkeys in our yard.  The occasional fox has turned
into three foxes, running around, and, no more turkeys.  Also, fewer
rabbits and squirrels.  I haven't seen a possum or groundhog in a couple of
years either, as I think of it, and the chipmunks seem to be confined to
our fenced-in pool patio, whereas previously they were digging at the
foundation at the front of the house.

Dan Matyola
*https://tinyurl.com/DJM-Pentax-Gallery