Have you tried printing any with such an extreme crop?  What acceptable size print can you get?

-p

On 3/11/2021 11:32 AM, Toine wrote:
Inspired by out of the office. This is the max crop I can accept from
a handheld shot with the KP and the DA300 (with a little help from
lightroom and photoshop. Always wondering how much I could gain
without the help of a sherpa. I did get an ultra lightweight PD tripod
and never used it in the field because I hate the extra 1.0 kg :) I do
lug a collapsible monopod in my bag but the birds won't wait...

cropped
https://www.repiuk.nl/albums/new/#&gid=1&pid=006-077-img4961-edit
original
https://www.repiuk.nl/albums/new/#&gid=1&pid=006-076-img4961-2
--
%(real_name)s Pentax-Discuss Mail List

Paul Sorenson
Studio1941

Sooner or later "different" scares people.
--
%(real_name)s Pentax-Discuss Mail List