Thank you for that song.

On 3/13/2021 17:45:42, Daniel J. Matyola wrote:
I think I might give that a try for a few bulbs next year, but the main
purpose of planting them is to "naturalize" them in my lawn so they appear
to be wildflowers.

Wildflowers don't care where they grow.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NX9UuRyt0E

Dan Matyola
*https://tinyurl.com/DJM-Pentax-Gallery

On Sat, Mar 13, 2021 at 9:20 AM John <jsessoms...@nc.rr.com> wrote:

Would they grow in a pot you could keep up on an outdoor table so you
don't have
to get down on the ground to photograph them?