Thanks, Henk. Some food for thought there. I don't store full res files on Flickr because data costs are sky high in SA. Using Cloud in a big way would be much the same. Computer stuff has doubled in price in the last 3 years too because the SA Rand is now so weak. I hate to think where we will be in 10 years if I last that long. The joys of living in Africa!

Alan C