There are some among us who have plenty of imagination or "The Photographer's Eye" as they say. Sadly, I seem to be lacking in that dep't and in the end it boils down to pot luck. Mobile 'phones (the modern equivalent of the Brownie Box camera) can save the day when the camera is languishing at home. Now there's an opportuniy for Ricoh-Pentax!

Alan C